Karting For A Cure Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on June 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 11, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Karting For A Cure Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees (as well as their immediate family members, parents, children, siblings, spouse and others living in the same household, whether related or not) of Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation (“Sponsor”), Jeff Gordon, Inc., Victory Lane Karting (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to enter.
3. How to enter: To enter please use official entry form located at www.KartingForACure.org. Entries must be received before June 12, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM ET. All entries become the property of Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation and Victory Lane Karting and will not be returned. By entering, entrants accept and agree that he or she will receive email communications from Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation and Victory Lane Karting. Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation and Victory Lane Karting are not responsible for lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, late, damaged, destroyed, or delayed entries.
4. Prize: Grand Prize: One (1) winner will be selected to receive gloves and replica helmet both signed by Jeff Gordon, and a Victory Lane Karting prize package. Prizes courtesy of Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation and Victory Lane Karting. All unspecified expenses are winner’s sole responsibility. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize. No prize transfer. No prize redemption after August 11, 2019.
5. Drawing: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about June 13, 2019. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
6. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by email at the or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow three (3) to five (5) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process.
7. General Conditions: This Sweepstakes is governed by the law of the United States and the State of North Carolina without respect to conflicts of law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Winner’s Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Jeff Gordon, Jeff Gordon, Inc., Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation, and Victory Lane Karting, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and assigns (collectively, the ”Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries (including death), damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, including without limitation, merchantability and fit-for-a-particular-purpose. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media, now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
9. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, including, without limitation, that which is caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibilities for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, or defection, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries in processing the Sweepstakes entries. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or entrants on accounts of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Released Parties Sponsor and Promotion Parties which, in Sponsor’s sole discretion could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. All issues and questions rights and obligations of entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of North Carolina, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof.
10. Winner’s List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by September 9 to: “Karting For A Cure” Winner, 1310 S. Tryon Street, Suite 105, Charlotte, NC 28203.
11. Sponsor: Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation, 1310 S. Tryon Street, Suite 105, Charlotte, NC 28203
©2019 Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation. Jeff Gordon is a registered trademark of Jeff Gordon, Inc.